- This program is based on the REBOOTXX program written by Steve Baginski for the last fixed target run.
- As an X Window application,
the output of this program can be displayed only on an X terminal,
or on a workstation that is running an X-based windowing system
(such as DECwindows.)
- Motif uses the middle mouse button for dragging.
- One could also just set the high voltage text field to be zero for non-motor SWICs.
Setting the position to
allows the program to remember what the preferred high voltage is when the position is reset to
- As of this writing (May 23), these default parameters were selected arbitrarily,
and are probably not useful. Some feedback is needed here.
Security, Privacy, Legal