Accelerator Division Headquarters
Sergei Nagaitsev, Division Head
Mission Statement of The Accelerator Division
- Provides the expertise to reliably and cost effectively deliver
particle beams to qualified researchers conducting basic research at the frontiers of
high-energy physics and related disciplines.
- Operates, maintains and improves the existing Fermilab accelerator
complex and beam lines.
- Conducts particle beam physics research.
- Develops, designs and builds the accelerators and subsystems required
to advance the field.
Accelerator Division Presentations
Luminosity, by Steve Holmes (FermiNews August 9, 2002)
of the Beams Division presented by John Marriner on October 15, 2001
Division Seminar presented by John Marriner on September 28, 1999
- Evolution of the Collider
Program, Luminosity Upgrade, etc. presented by John Marriner to the Accelerator
Advisory Committee, November 8, 1999.
Performance and Preparations for Run II presented by John Marriner
at the DOE Annual Review on March 23, 2000.
Collider Luminosity Upgrades presented by David McGinnis at the DOE
Annual Review on March 23, 2000
Collider Luminosity Upgrades presented by Dave McGinnis, Joint
Experimental Theoretical Physics Seminar, March 8, 2001
- See also the "BeamDocs" document database.
Accelerator Division Policies
Accelerator Division Reviews & Reports
| Computing Division
| Particle Physics Division
| Business Services
rev. 2013-12-01 AD webmaster
Security, Privacy, Legal