Mini-workshops under the auspices of the ICFA Beam Dynamics Panel
These are specialized workshops initiated by one of the Beam Dynamics
Panel's Working Groups. They may be organized quite informally at short notice if
desired. Although there is no requirement to publish proceedings, they are in fact
published in many cases. Links to previous mini-workshops (some are included in the
web pages for the three Working Groups below
Mini Workshop on High Order Modes in Superconducting Cavities 2016"
22-24 August 2016 Warnemünde, Germany
- "Tracking for
collimation," Oct 30, 2015, CERN.
wakefields and impedances in Particle Accelerators" 23-29 April,
Erice (Sicily, Italy).
Application deadline is January 31, 2014.
- ICFA Mini-Workshop on Commissioning of SuperKEKB and
Nov. 11 to 13 at KEK.
Link to the workshop
Effects in Hadron Colliders (BB2013). CERN.
March 18-22, 2013 https://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=189544
- Space Charge 2013 SC13),
2012 Deflecting/Crabbing Cavity Applications in Accelerators Mini-Workshop,
Host: Tsinghua University, China, July 18-20, 2012 in Lanzhou, China.
HG2012. International Workshop on
Breakdown Science and High Gradient Technology, April 18-20, 2012, KEK,
DLA 2011, The Dielectric Laser Accelerator Workshop, was held September 15-16, 2011 at SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory.
Details at: http://www-conf.slac.stanford.edu/dla-2011/
The Low Emittance Rings workshop (an ICFA Beam Dynamics
Panel Mini-Workshop) was held October 3-5, 2011 in Heraklion on the island
Workshop Announcement. Website
- ICFA Advanced Beam Dynamics Mini-Workshop: X-Band RF Structures, Beam Dynamics and Sources (XB10).Cockroft Institute (UK), November 30 - December 3, 2010.
- 2nd ICFA Mini-Workshop on
Deflecting/Crabbing RF Cavity
Applications in Accelerators.
This workshop took place at the
Cockcroft Institute (UK) from Tuesday April 21 through Friday April 23,
- Symposium in Memory of Robert H. Siemann and Workshop on Novel Concepts for Linear
Accelerators and Colliders, July 7-10, 2009 at SLAC.
- Mini-Workshop on Laser-Assisted H- Beam-Stripping, February 18-19, 2009,
- Advanced QED methods for future accelerators, 3-4 March, 2009, Cockcroft Institute,
Meetings and notes from the Working Group on Remote Experiments in
Accelerator Physics (REAP)
- REAP Working Group Meeting At PAC 2003 Notes (5/14/2003) (pdf)
- Communication Tools for a Global
Accelerator Network (CoToGAN 2003), October 28-31, 2003, Trieste, Italy
- Remote Operations Workshop,
September 17-20, 2002, Shelter Island, USA
- Collaboration Tools for the Global
Accelerator Network, August 26, 2002, LBNL, USA
- Enabling the Global Accelerator Network,
March 21-23, 2002, Cornell University, USA
DETAILS for Mini-Workshop
ICFA Beam Dynamics Panel Working Groups
rev. January 6, 2016 WC/EM
Security, Privacy, Legal