- p 3
VAXELN Technical Summary
- By this I mean that one can
define a domain NAME
and then define several fields based on this domain. Rdb makes no attempt, to
my knowledge, to ensure that comparisons come from the same domain.
- p 4-11 Rdb Reference Manual
- p 6-33 Rdb Reference Manual
- p 2-23 Database Design and Definition Manual
- Personal opinion.
- FIRST N is
another useful clause. It only
prints the first N records that fit the specification.
- p 322 DATE An Introduction to Database Systems
Date calls Rdb/VMS relationally complete.
Security, Privacy, Legal