- Any VAX node running EPICURE, that is. At present, ARD has not been ported to the ALPHA.
- Secondary ARDs never use this connection, however.
- A ``cooked'' report is an alarm report from the AMP to which information from the database has been added.
For example, the device name is added, and the value (if analog) is scaled.
- This implies that the message was generated locally.
- I.e., it was generated on another ARD and arrived over the network.
- Or by node name, for users on non-EPICURE nodes.
- This is helpful in spotting slow memory leaks.
Security, Privacy, Legal