- As an X Window application,
the output of this program can be displayed only on an X terminal,
or on a workstation that is running an X-based windowing system
(such as DECwindows.)
- Currently, WEBBY is the only front-end that runs an alarm server.
- The previous generation of the alarm system
used the accronym
to refer to the alarm server.
- or core node, such as MICKEY or MINNIE
- Of course, various categories may still be filtered out, independently of the user filter.
- If ``ALMDISP$FILES'' is not defined, then ``DECW$USER_DEFAULTS'' will be used instead.
Security, Privacy, Legal